Before start read general information about variables first
Remote Variables are special one. They are not set by any of the devices but takes values from third part systems.
You crated them by choosing mode- Remote
For now there are two types
- Youtube – as channel id is id from URL of the group
- Subscriber variable – total amount of channel subscribers – if subscribers are bigger then 2147483647 it returns number of tousends of subscribers – since variable type is 32 signed int
- View count – total amount of views – if views are bigger then 2147483647 it returns number of tousends of views – since variable type is 32 signed int
- Weather api (based on https://openweathermap.org/ )
- it can show current weather or prediction based on choosed option
- returns stringx2 small integerx2
- hour – in user timezone in choosed format
- description – usefull to draw icon
- CLEAR_SKY, FEW_CLOUDS, SCATTERED_CLOUDS, BROKEN_CLOUDS, SHOWER_RAIN, RAIN, THUNDERSTORM, SNOW, CLEAR_SKY_NIGHT, FEW_CLOUDS_NIGHT, SCATTERED_CLOUDS_NIGHT, BROKEN_CLOUDS_NIGHT, SHOWER_RAIN_NIGHT, RAIN_NIGHT, THUNDERSTORM_NIGHT, SNOW_NIGHT, UNKNOWN
RemoteVariables are refreshed once a 30min, or after click “Update All Remote” at variable tab top right corner.
Need more Remote variables ? contact me !