Before start read general information about variables first
Remote Variables are special variables, They are not set by any of the devices but takes values from third party systems.
You crate them by choosing mode – Remote
For now there are two types
- YouTube – as channel ID is unique ID from URL of the channel
- Subscriber variable – total amount of channel subscribers – if subscribers are bigger then 2147483647 it returns number of thousands of subscribers – since variable type is 32 signed int
- View count – total amount of views – if views are bigger then 2147483647 it returns number of thousands of views – since variable type is 32 signed int
- Weather API (based on https://openweathermap.org/ )
- It can show current weather or prediction based on the option you choose
- Returns stringx2 small integerx2
- Hour – in user timezone in chosen format
- description – Useful to draw icon
- CLEAR_SKY, FEW_CLOUDS, SCATTERED_CLOUDS, BROKEN_CLOUDS, SHOWER_RAIN, RAIN, THUNDERSTORM, SNOW, CLEAR_SKY_NIGHT, FEW_CLOUDS_NIGHT, SCATTERED_CLOUDS_NIGHT, BROKEN_CLOUDS_NIGHT, SHOWER_RAIN_NIGHT, RAIN_NIGHT, THUNDERSTORM_NIGHT, SNOW_NIGHT, UNKNOWN
RemoteVariables are refreshed once every 30min, or after click “Update All Remote” at variable tab, top right corner.
Need more Remote variables ?
feel free to contact me !